Octopus Watch Motion Edition is the first icon-based watch that empowers kids by teaching good habits and the concept of time, while also encouraging them to stay active with it’s new fitness tracker.
• It links time to events thru 2000+ icons*, making it the first clock that young kids can actually read and understand.
(*Additional icons and photo-to-icon tool available with an active Octopus Premium subscription)
• It's a scheduler for children that fosters responsibility, independence and self-esteem.
• It's an assistant that helps parents prioritize expectations and stay consistent with daily routines.
• It's a fitness tracker that tracks physical activity and more.
What's in the box?
1 x Octopus Watch Motion Edition
1 x Companion
1 x USB cable
1 x US AC Adapter
Free app (iOS & Android) with more than 2000 icons to choose from. (Additional icons and photo-to-icon tool available with an active Octopus Premium subscription)
The Companion is a night light, wake up alarm and a charging station. The night light's duration and wake up alarm are customizable and can be set up via the free Octopus app.
Characteristics of Octopus Watch
• Weight (watch+bracelet): 0.75 oz (21 grams)
• Dimension (casing only): 1.26 x 1.38 x 0.47 in (3.2 x 3.5 x 1.2 cm)
• Battery: rechargeable 75mAh that lasts 15 days with normal use
• Battery life: 3-5 days with motion activated, 15 days without motion activated
• Motion sensor: 3-axis digital accelerometer & 3-axis digital gyroscope
• Memory/history: ~2 years of events; 700+ alarms; 1300+ concurrent icons
• Hypoallergenic and swappable wristband
• Band fits wrists with a circumference ranging from 4.92 in to 7.87 in (12.5 cm to 20 cm)
Octopus Watch Motion Edition is not:
It doesn't emit sounds.
It's not a GPS tracker nor a phone (it does not require a SIM card or phone plan).
We only ship to the USA at the moment.