A factory reset erases all of the data on your watch and will restore it to its original factory settings. If your watch is not working properly, a factory reset can often fix the problem.
USING THE APP
- Plug your Octopus Watch into its USB charging cable and then plug the USB charging cable into a working power source to activate the Bluetooth connection.
- Tap the parent menu icon on the upper left.
- Tap the settings icon next to the name of the watch you want to reset.
- Select Reset the watch.
- Confirm that you would like to reset the watch by tapping "Reset".
OR USING THE WATCH
- Press (and keep pressing) the button (if you have an Octopus v1), or tap (and keep your finger on the white circle on the front if you have an Octopus v2 Motion Edition)
- Plug the Octopus Watch to its charging cable (v1) or its charging station (v2)
- Wait 30 seconds until the watch restarts.