By default, there are two schedules set up in the Octopus Watch App: Regular and vacation. You can also add additional schedules and change its name to suit your needs.
The "Schedules" menu
Click on the icon in the top right corner to open the kid's menu.
The name of the schedule you are viewing is displayed under the schedule's menu. In this example, the active schedule is "my dreamed Life".
Create a new blank schedule
Tap [+] and select [New Blank Schedule] from the menu.
Choose a name for the schedule and tap [Save] on an iPhone,
or if you're using the Android version of the app.
How to edit the schedule's name
- Swipe right on the schedule's name.
- Tap [Edit].
- Type the new schedule's name.
- Tap [Save] to save your changes.
Note for all the users who are using iOS 11 or an older version; the [Edit] button is with the delete one.
- Tap the pencil icon next to the schedule name that you would like to edit.
- Select the title to begin editing. Save your changes by tapping the button.
How to delete a schedule
- Swipe left on the schedule that you would like to delete.
- Tap [Delete].
Warning: This will delete the schedule for all authorized users. If Mom and Dad are sharing one schedule and Mom deletes it, the schedule will disappear from Dad's phone as well.
Tap the button.
Delete the schedule: this will delete all the events message.
- Delete: This will delete the schedule for all authorized users. If Mom and Dad are sharing one schedule and Mom deletes it, the schedule will disappear from Dad's phone as well.
- Cancel: No changes will be made to your Octopus Watch account.